CLEAR's Fourth International Congress on Professional and Occupational Regulation will bring together the international community of regulators and those affected by their work. This dynamic and interactive forum will provide information about the latest innovations and developments, as well as an opportunity to share challenges and solutions with international colleagues.
International Congress Exhibit & Sponsor Reservation Form
- Exhibits will be displayed at the site of CLEAR's conference, the Hilton Amsterdam. The Exhibitor Showcase will be held directly outside the main meeting room. All coffee breaks and the Thursday night reception will be located in the exhibit area.
- Each exhibit space will accommodate a tabletop display.
- Exhibitor's logo will be placed on the conference website.
- Promotional material about each exhibitor's organization will be included on each attendee's thumb drive. A promotional email featuring our exhibitors and sponsors and a link to their websites will be sent to all CLEAR contacts.
- Exhibitors will be listed in the conference program.
- Each exhibitor's organization will receive one conference registration fee waiver for each exhibit space reserved.
Table Top Exhibit Display: US$895
Double Table Top Exhibit Display: US$1,495
Exhibit Space Availability
Exhibit space will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. There are 10 exhibit spaces available for organizations interested in being an exhibitor at the 2015 International Congress on Professional and Occupational Regulation. Double display spaces are also available for this event.
Sponsor Benefits: All Levels
- Logo and sponsorship level will be prominently displayed in the program.
- Logo and sponsorship level for companies sponsoring a specific event or activity will be prominently displayed during that event or activity.
- Promotional materials will be included in conference handout packets.
- Logo will be prominently displayed on CLEAR's website and in pre-event promotional materials.
- Sponsors will receive one employee conference registration fee waiver for every $1,250 invested.
Additional Sponsor Benefits: Patron Level
- Patrons will be formally recognized by CLEAR's president during introductory remarks at the opening plenary.
- Distinctive name badge ribbons will be provided to further increase recognition during the conference.
- Exhibit spaces will be upgraded to a double exhibit space.
- A 50-word description of the patron's organization will be included in the program.
Questions about exhibit and sponsorship opportunities?
Please contact Nicolle Harkness at (859) 514-1921 or email@example.com.