CLEAR's Resource Briefs are a collection of short papers on current issues in occupational and professional regulation. Each Resource Brief represents the opinions of the author(s) and is not to be considered an endorsement by CLEAR. If you would like to submit an article for consideration as a future Resource Brief, please click here.
- Board-Sanctioned Study: A Regulatory Option to Compliment Sunrise and Sunset Reviews by Ally Dering-Anderson, B.A., Pharm.D., R.P., FAAIM | Elina V. Pierce, B.A., M.S.P. | Donald D. Klepser, Ph.D., M.A.
- Regulator’s Role in Establishing Defensible Credentialing Programs by Steve Nettles, Ed.D. and Larry Fabrey, Ph.D.
The following Resource Briefs
are available in hard copy only. Please go to the publications order form
to place your order.
1995 ($3.50 each)
- RB95-1 Beyond Winning and Losing: Three Principles of Soulful Contract Negotiation
- RB95-2 CAQEX: The Accounting Professions Response to the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement
- RB95-3 Uniform Grounds for Discipline
- RB95-4 Planning for Computer-Based Testing
- RB95-5 Bibliography on Practitioner Sexual Misconduct
- RB95-6 Workplace Violence
- RB94-1 NAFTA and Licensure
- RB94-3 Licensure and Certification Testing: Calculating the Real Cost
- RB94-4 Regulating Health Care Professionals: An Overview
- RB94-5 U.S. Accountancy Profession and International Reciprocity with the Northern Border
1993 ($3.50 each)
- RB93-1 Boards & Public Perception: An Activist Approach
- RB93-2 How to Deal with Legislators
- RB93-3 Continuing Education Requirements Suggested Guidelines
- RB93-4 The Regulatory Management of the Impaired Practitioner
1991 ($3.50 each)
- RB91-2 Guidelines for Witness Preparation: How to Prepare to Testify (Crossing Swords on the Witness Stand)
- RB91-3 How to Attract the Media to Conferences and Workshops
- RB91-4 Minding the Media
- RB91-5 Reform of Licensure Testing, How Necessary? How So? How Feasible?
- RB91-6 On the Road to Mandatory Continuing Education: The Alabama Story