“Exam Integrity 101, How to Develop and Implement an Effective Exam Integrity Program.”
This three-part webinar series will focus on the essential framework for publishers and sponsors of secure, high-stakes examinations to develop and utilize an effective exam integrity program, including legal, investigative, organizational and practical considerations.
Part III: Enforcement
This webinar recording will describe the remedial and enforcement options available to the test sponsor following the detection of an exam integrity breach and identification of the culprit(s).
- What is the range of options available to the test sponsor based on the available evidence and applicable laws and regulations?
- Administrative, regulatory or board Sanctions?
- Cancellation of scores?
- Civil Legal Action?
- Referral for Criminal Prosecution?
- How to initiate a criminal investigation.
- Risk (to organization and integrity of program) of action vs. inaction
- What are the organization's goals?
1. Stopping infringement?
2. Education and deterrence?
3. Individual Punishment?
4. Recovery of damages?
5. Considerations of potential publicity?
Ben Mannes, Director, Test Security, American Board of Internal Medicine
Marc Weinstein, Attorney, Dilworth Paxson LLP